[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Breaking up dog fights...;o(

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:55:20 -0700

A fight started in my bedroom one time with my two males. Why? Well my one
male was extremely dog aggressive & always picking on the other. I saw this
even as a puppy with this dog...;o( He was trained to be total gentlemen at
training/shows & trials. But the day of this fight in the bedroom I was home
alone again. I took my queen sized bedspread off the bed & threw it over
them. They continued to fight under the spread, then into the connected
bathroom & into the walk in shower until I finally got the most aggressive
male in-between the toilet & wall telling the other to back, back, back out
of the bathroom which he did (the good shepherd). I could write a book on my
fights back then. Thank heavens I don't deal with that anymore. I have
dog-loving dogs now. Kathy www.JoKaySedona.com