[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2006 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] Friday the week prior

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:23:06 -0400

My trial is not over. The judge has ordered us back on Monday. I had two
other court appearances on Monday, and I have continued them to after the
National. I am going to argue the last point in court on Monday, and then
get on the plane on Tuesday to St. Louis.

I will miss my dogs, my bed, my office, and my work. But, I will see some of
the greatest dogs in the world, collapse in exhaustion at the end of each
day, type all I see to the Internet, and work as hard as I can to bring to
all at home, what I see, think, and wonder.  I hope to make some new
friends, spend time with my old friends, and remember those who will never
attend a national, at least in this life.

Join me there, on the net, or in our minds.

Evan
Asgard  <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2006 GSDCA
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2006/10/friday-week-prior.html> NATIONAL