[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 9-12 puppy dogs from Wednesday

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:13:05 -0500

--------------
sent from my iPaq handheld PC

-----Original Message-----
From: "SHOWGSD-L"<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/2/05 1:06:28 PM
To: "admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx"<admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 9-12 puppy dogs from Wednesday

We now have the 9-12 puppy dogs in the ring. I went to walk O?Connor, he seems
down. He seems to feel good, but is not as up as he usually is. I did spend
some quality time with Ed Barritt, and he is looking good for a man of his
advanced years. I wish I had looked that good twenty years ago.  I guess they
are taking a break after this class, and I may go look for something to eat,
and send this stuff. I can?t get on line here in the arena.  Jeff Mobeas is
talking to Terry Hower, and I did talk to Jack Newton a few minutes ago, and
got a hug from Cappy.  Dania is here with an announcement, and she is looking
for Sally Hayden who is here. They were going to have the Lister?s Party at a
barbeque place, but we ate there yesterday and it was the worst food I have had
in years. It tasted like paper, and not even good papter.

Barbara is working faster and she has her dogs in line now, and moves Al to
Second. Leslie is in first with Eagle Valley?s Crusader, and there they go the
first two only, and Georgie is in third with Kojak, a good one there goes
Olivia with Remington. Everything disapeared and Tony learned me about ?undo?.
Thank you Tony.  It is quiet in here, and now Barbara is tellijng them to go
around againwith Crusader in front.  Debbie is here and everyone says they are
doing fine. Also our President is here too.  Everyone seems good, and we are
just waiting for Barbara to finish. She now has her last five, who are dreaming
of what might have been but is not today.  Jane Kerner is walking by and I also
see Susie Witmer coming this way. There go the ?less than perfect dogs? and
Barbara gives them a good look. I see Ikent, Mickie and a few others.  I guess
I am wrong about that group, (Tone made me say that) they are just the end of
the class, and she is doing the individuals.

Alvin just came by to say hello, that dog looks great.  I see Gail Sprock
talking to Ginnie.  Debbie came by to chat, and she is wearing a gray striped
suit, and looks as good as ever.

In front now is Busy Segal, and Reggie just came by. He is a good guy, too bad
he has to grow up.  I see Bob Grady moving his chair, and Joanne is walking
Alvin, who is in Veterans.

In front is still Leslie and in second is George, actually second and third. In
front is Kent with Bugsy. And she changes second and third for another pass.
Barbara puts Kojak back in third, so it is Kent, Leslie Georgie Al with Mickie
behind and they take a trip.  Bart is here talking to Gary Szymczk.  Barbara is
looking at her first four, with Bugsy Siegle still in front.  She wants to take
the first two around so there goes Kent and Leslie. A couple of good ones. She
now puts Leslie in front with Crusader, and the crowd likes that.  She leaves
Leslie in front and now takes the five of them around. I am sure Mickie loves
being the fifth dog.  Ginnie is finally sitting and that?s the way it is.
First is Eagle Valley?s Crusader, then Signature?s Bugsy Siegel, , Sirius
Park?s Kojak Bihari and Echo-cham?s Rock Hard Ten.

More to come.
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY at 11/02/2005 01:06:27 PM
.