[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 6-9 Puppy Dogs on Wednesday

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:12:54 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: "SHOWGSD-L"<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/2/05 1:06:27 PM
To: "admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx"<admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 6-9 Puppy Dogs on Wednesday

I can?t get a signal now, and I tried to go outside. It is good I did, since
they told me I had to move my car.  Barbara is on the other side, so I moved to
watch and type. I won?t be able to send as I go, but I will keep on working on
it.

Judy Cardori needs to know we miss her and hope she feels better. She had a
wonderful Maturity dog, and should be here. Terry and the gang wants to say we
all miss her, and Georgie promises her a private dance. I hope that isn?t a lap
dance.  It?s queit now, and Ken Cunningham is stacking his dog. The Guz is next
up and I see Tedi is over a few seats and deoesn?t see me, she is sitting next
Twyla.  Jerry sure knows how to stack a dog.  I don?t have the catalogue so I
can?t tell you who it is, but I asked and it is Chief of Staff, a Hoodlum dog,
and he looks good. A little over active, but now Laurie Beaulah is up. Suzanne
Kinman is here and Yancy has two new titles PT and TC. So lots of smiles.
Laurie has Maddox.  Next up is Leslie, then Tiffany, and that is the end of
this group.  I see Jack Newton down there, and he is reading his catalogue.  I
see Bobby Kindy and she is clapping for someone.  Barbara is looking good again
today, the next time she judges we need her to do Specials.  Leslie has a good
looking Bi, and he stands for the individual and she stacks him.  I see Paula
has a Harley shirt, I think Harley may be in this class.  Leslie has Comet.
Next up is Harley with Tiffany, and O?Connor dog.  Peggy Douglas just came by
to say hello, and she said she came through the storm just fine. Harley is in
front and he doesn?t seem to want to settle down, tha!
 t is a group of six. She moves Jerry in front, then Kenny and then puts Laurie
behind Harley. Everything is about me, so it is what is in front of Harley and
what is behind him. Oh! I just figured why Paula is wearing her Harley shirt.
Here comes Dannia, and she is smiling so she mucst be having a good day.

First dog is with Georgie Jewels Lethal Weapon. And Barbara send him around.
Next up is Bart with Gospel of John.  Now is Marcio, and he is a god looking
puppy, but won?t settle on the pass, Up now is Hunk Of Burning Love, (great
name).  A dark Bi.  Jake Jahelka is here, looking for Joanna Rand.  Twyla is
sitting with Dean Wylie.

First fall of the day.  Next up is Bart again, and he is back.There he goes
around, and the next dog out is with Mike Reed, and it is a Yancy son, Dirty
Deed.  Barbara stand back to look them over, and tells them to take them around
and stop over at the end.  Georgie is giving his double handleers directions,
and they go one at a time, and Barbara watches them carefully, all the way
around. She is not doing what Debbie does and picks a spot to watch, she
watches them all the way and takes her time to do it. Not much noise yet, but
some applause for the town favorite. This is a great arena, the air is clean
and perfect temperature.

Barbara looks them over and now the last one joins them, and she gives him a
look as weel and moves to the rest of the dogs, and the handlers scramble to
set them up.  She counts them off, and walks to the front of her second group,
and now walks back and gives them a direction, I think to take them around, and
yes, that?s what the second group of six does.  I see Donna Calebreze standing
there, and Barbara tells them to stand back but pulls out two of the dogs and
puts Mikie My Vice in Second behind Bart.  A Snake sone. She takes Bill Basu
down and back and puts him in the second group. She looks over what is left and
asks Kent to go down and back again, and he has to start over, the dog is very
up, there he goes.  She puts Kent with the keepers, and has just four left., in
the second group. Here comes Fred, and he is wearing a white T-shirt, and now
DD is talking to him, talking about the BLOG.  There goes Scottie around with a
sable.  Barbara is watching him, and she set !
 four back, and now is looking at the last group of six. She has a group in
front, a second group back by the fence and is looking at her last group. I am
a bit l0ost, but I know she will sort it out in a bit.  I just got a kiss from
Pacha Vom Altenbergerland, a new German import.  Cute dog..

Barbara looks at the Hoodlum son Avian Chief of Staff and puts him up front
with the Guz, and Kenny Cunningham behind him with This Bud?s For You. Then
George with Lethal Weapon and then Bachacres Suprano, a Harry Potter son, then
Bart with Gospel of John. And Mike with My Vice.  There they go, Jerry by
himself with the Hoodlum son, and he is a good dog. Jerry is moving him slow
and on a loose lead.  They each take one pass by themselves.  There are eight
handlers off by the fence wanting to get out and on to a new class, but that is
as it always is.  Georgie just made his pass, and there goes Bill Basu.  I see
Joanna Rand down by the tables talking to Nancy.  There goes Bart, and The Guz
is a crowd favorite. The dog moves well and he takes him slow. I do suspect he
will win this class.  Jerry is giving directions as the rest of this group goes
around.  There are seven to work with, and Barbara moves one up to Best Of
Dump, (fifty),   Hunk of Burning Love.  Barbara goes back!
  to the land of lost dreams, her not-as-good group and looks them over, and
tells her good group to stand back. Kent if first in this last group, a place I
am sure he loves, and they all take a pass arround while Barbara gives them a
good look. Laureen is last with her husband in front of her, and she pulls
Scottie out with the Yancy son Under Pressure and puts him in Best of Dump,
(fifth).  Barbara now looks them over, and gives them some direction.  Georgie
in fourth tells his doubler to get them up, as the staks number three and four
around.  First Bart then Georgie.  She leaves them as they are, and she goes to
the end of the group and is talking to them six to nine. Randy Darnell just
waked by and I see Bartbara taking a last look at a very dark Bi one last time
from the end and puts Hunk of Burning Love in fourth. It is The Guz, Ken, Bart
and Burning Love. The Guz and Kenny Cunningham with This Bud?s For You, (I hope
Jack Budd is watching), and she puts Budd in front !
 for the crowd, and jerry is doing a great job with Chief goes back to
the front. She is looking them over and tells them to take a pass and I thinkn
this might be it. Barbara is watching them all go a bit of cheer and moves up
one dog and that is it.

Chief of Staff, This Bud?s For You, Gospel of John and Hunk of Burning Love.

More to come.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY at 11/02/2005 01:06:25 PM
.