[ SHOWGSD-L ] FUTURITY LITTER NOMINATIONS

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:50:08 EDT

I just wanted to remind everyone that we have less than one week before
2012 Futurity Litter Nominations begin.  The 2011 Litter Nominations will  be
accepted until December 31st BUT there are many of you who have submitted
nominations and not yet sent the accompanying pedigrees and/or fees, (if
applicable).  I will send out emails to those of you for whom I have an  email
address but, in order to complete your nominations and have them
acknowledged, you MUST send me the missing info/fees.  All info is on the
GSDCA web
site.

I also want to remind everyone that the 2012 Litter Nominations, beginning
10/1/10, will be FREE ONLY IF NOMINATED PRIOR TO BIRTH.  Per the Purina
Alliance Program, there will no longer be the one week grace period so, in
order  to take advantage of the program, send me your nominations once you have
 confirmed that your bitch is in whelp.

Thanks,
Diane
GSDCA Futurity Committee

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog