[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FUTURITY HELP PLEASE ASAP!!!!!

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:12:30 +0000 (UTC)

I guess that the address on the Futurity form is correct for the GL.  The
entries go to Sue Clark, 3299 Harrisburg-Georgesville Road, Grove City, OH
43123.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant