[ SHOWGSD-L ] FUTURITY BRAGS FOR JAMIROQUAI

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:08:16 EDT

Last weekend in VA at the Mid A futurity Amyr's  Naugatuck of  Witmer was
BEST FUTURITY MALE !   BOS FUTURITY under Cappy  Pottle.. A big Thank You to
Cappy, and to Leslie, his handler. "Tucker" is  owned, and bred by Gail
Shaheen,
and myself.  Hid dam is "Witmer's  Dancing in the Rain" ofa

 Unfortunately, we both came down with a stomach  bug, and couldn't make the
drive this weekend to the GL Futurity.  However, I just heard, that at the GL
puppy match last night, a  Jamiroquai dtr was BEST PUPPY IN MATCH out of 54...
That did make me feel a  little better  The  puppy bitch is owned & bred by
Lori & Abbey Hathaway Her dam is  "Stonewall's Sweetie" ....   Susie

_www.geocities.com/witmergsd_ (http://www.geocities.com/witmergsd)

ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
The
puppy match after the show had an entry  of  240.  The   first class was 28.
Leslie judged,  and it was fun, but tomorrow is  another  day.

Let me  correct that. The entry was 54, and they made about  $250.00.