[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FUNNY STORY

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:05:53 +0000 (UTC)

All my dogs have bandanas with their names on them. Nichole has a different one
for each day of the week. She also has Harley boots, Harley shirts and a black
vinyl jacket with a Harley patch on the back. She does not like her Harley hat
though.......nothing stays on her head.....lol

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant