[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FULL communication

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pagairs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:23:22 +0000 (UTC)

It happened to me years ago as well....when I had and bred "protection dogs" I
bred a  black bitch ( there's a funny story about that black bitch I'll tell
you about one day) to a black working San Jose city police dog...three black
puppies.....sold them all....two years later one of the owners called and told
me his bitch had come down with Epilepsy.....talked to my vet who told me
Epilepsy usually doesn't happen until after the dog is two years old.....I
replaced the dog with a dog from a friend's litter...as far as I know the
other two in the litter had no issues...stuff happens......oh yeah....when we
bred the two dogs ,Alf the police dog, was on shift taking his lunch
break........I never had a "lunch break " like that...lol......Ed