[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FROM ME...LONG...AS USUAL BUT ...

  • From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:41:11 -0400

How's it going,eh
I bet yall are surprised to here from me as I usually don't have much to
say.
Donna, I love it when you get mad, it turns me on. Did you ever think about
getting married?
Like Donna, this stuff makes me sick. Politics in the US these days is out
and out vicious and it is no better up here. Every where you turn, someone
is trashing someone else. I don't know if it is getting worse or I am
getting more cynical..
An old friend of mine once said "the only way some people can make their own
light  shine is to put others out"
When I first joined this list back when it first started, it didn't seem
this bad but at my age my memory aint that good.
At GSDGA election time things get so nasty, I am surprised that anyone would
offer to run. Just think of all the great people that we have lost.Some
through no fault of their own like Tom C and John D and I could go on and
on. But many are still with us but refuse to get involved in this mess like
Paul Root who is a barrel of logic and information. We never hear from Fred
Migliore any more. Hell, even Frank Tate made sense every now and then. And
I am told that other breeds are worse than ours. Is it any wonder that dog
shows are going in the tank. It is bad enough that this is no longer a poor
mans game but why are we doing our best to destroy each other.I have been
involved in this breed for 48 years and I have never seen it so ugly.
This stuff has to stop (but I know it won't) before what we all love with
all our heart and souls is no more.
I could go on forever but I better stop before I get myself in some real
trouble.
Love you all (well, maybe not all but most of you)
Wayne & Lynne
Wayne Ewart
Lynne Gibson
Shep Haven Abbaway German Shepherds