[ SHOWGSD-L ] FROM Daphne Hereford - Subject: Saying Good Bye

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 21:54:32 -0700

Please stay on the list, Daphne… we would miss you , if gone —Stormy Hope)

It has been a pleasure to have been part of this great breed for nearly six
decades, but it is time I pass the legacy of the RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs to
someone else. My health no longer allows me to be involved.

The new official breeder is Kathy Carlton, of Alexander, Arkansas. I have been
mentoring her for about seven years and she has produced four great litters for
the line and legacy. She will be assisted by Carol and Chelsea Riggins,
breeders of the official Lassie Line dogs.

Kathy will be taking over all aspects of the RIN TIN TIN Line dogs including
the website, Ebay, Facebook, our GSDCA ads/participation and the company. Kathy
can be reached at Kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Regarding the Juniors - If Evan can find a webmaster to take over the website I
will transfer the domain and website to them. I just recently renewed the
domain so it is good for another year. The new designated webmaster can contact
me privately and we can get things transferred.

I would ask Stormy to please remove me from the Showlist as well.

Again, it has been a real pleasure meeting many of you, attending shows and
breeding the dogs. It is a wonderful breed.

I wish you all the best. God Speed Kathy!

Daphne Hereford
Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html