[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FROM DR FELIX OTI HEY LOOK I'M RICH hahahahahahahaha

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:52:59 EDT

FROM THE  DESK OF BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
DR FELIX OTI
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE  DE LAFRIQUE DE LOUEST BIAO
ABIDJAN, REPUBLIC OF COTE D,IVOIRE
WEST  AFRICA
DIRECT LINE TEL +225-05-66-37-31

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS  EMAIL  drfelixoti4@xxxxxxxx

ATTN,

I humbly crave your  indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents
does not meet with  your personal and business ethics, I appologise in
advance.

I am  the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittancedepartment of

Banque internationale de lafrique delouest Abidjan (BIAO) I am writing
following the impressive information about you through my reseach from  your
country directory. its assured me of your capability and reliability  to
champion this businees opportunity.

In my departmentn I  discovered an abandoned sum of $18.5m US dollars
eighteen million, five  hundred thousand U.S dollars .In an account that
belongs to one of our  foreign customer who died along with his entire family
in a concord plane  crash in the year 2000 in paris that almost took the
whole life of the  pasengeres on board Since we got information about his
death, we have been  expecting his next of kin to come overand claim his
money because we  cannot release unless somebody applies for it as next of
kin or relation  to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but
unfortunately  we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or beneficiary
died alongside  with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the
claim.

Therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make  this businness
proposal to you and release the money to you as the  beneficiary or next of
kin to the deceased for safety and subsequent  disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and I don?t want this money to  go into the Bank treasury as
unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and  guideline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclamed after Six  years the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury
account as  unclaimedfund,

The request of foreigner as the beneficiary or next of  kin in this business
is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a  foreigner and an Ivoirean
cannot stand as next of kin to a  foreigner.

I agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign  partner, in
respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 %will be set  aside for
expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me  There after I
will visit your country for disbursement accoding to the  percentages
indicated, remember the transfer of this money does not matter  your
nationality you will apply as the beneficiary or nesx of  kin.

Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as  arranged,
you must apply first to the bank the beneficiary as or next of  kin of the
deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number  your private
telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication  and location
where in the money will be
remitted.

Upon receipt  of your reply I will send to you by email the text of the
application I  will not fail to bring to your notice that thistransaction is
hitch free  and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all
required  arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I assure you once more  again that no risk involved in the transfer of this
money into your  account i am arranging everything in your favour.

You should contact me  immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you  immediately.

Yours
faithfully,

DR FELIX OTI