[ SHOWGSD-L ] FOUNDATION BENEFIT

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:06:25 EDT

Just a quickie here as I am rapidly getting overwhelmed by our family
reunion.  People start arriving on Friday.

When you make your reservations for the National, don't forget to sign up
for the Foundation Benefit on Friday night after judging.  It will be at
the Holiday Inn.  We always have a good time and good food.  The event  is
sponsored so all of the money we take in goes to support research on the
health of GSDs.

Tickets are 2 for $60.00.  If you want just one ticket, please contact  me
directly (and remember I will be out of contact all next week due to our
family reunion).

Thanks,

Tish
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to