[ SHOWGSD-L ] FORGOT - WW

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:11:14 EST

Things can be sent to:

Weeping Willow GSD Sanctuary
2469 Hewitt Gifford Rd SW
Lordstown OH 44481

Oh, the toy's with the nubbies I'm thinking of are the "cuz" balls - LOL;
or any ball type toy

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)