[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FOR TARI KRIDLER!!

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:46:30 -0500

 I JUST DON'T know what to say, except....wow.   This was such a super thing to
do, Ginger, that I started crying.  I was at work, when I got a call from the
man that has been boarding these dogs, and he has also agreed to give up the
two that he was going to keep there....which was, if they had to stay there,
NOT good for the dogs.  I was feeling overwhelmed, and then I read this email.
My other nurses I work with also read it and were Extremely impressed.
Sometimes they think I am crazy for doing these things with the dogs, but they
see what I am going through right now and are very supportive, too.
We got several dogs set up at Carol Hansen's house, and are planning again, my
Husband is even building these pens, to remove more dogs from the disgusting
place they are in and foster them out.  They are so thin and I cannot believe
how appreciative they are once they are given a little love.  This weekend I
have some appointments set up for possible adoption people.  Keeping fingers
crossed they work out.  I also have a possibility for someone to work with
Thor, the aggressive one and even possibly Sarge.
Once again,  Thank you so much.  Thank you all for your support and care of
these great dogs.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby
http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com (to see the Rescue's Click on the Link,
please)