[ SHOWGSD-L ] FOOD RECALL here we go again

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:53:29 EDT

NATURAL BALANCE FOODS RECALLED
This recall is connected to both pet  foods and
human foods. Please forward this information to
family and  friends that have pets.

Natural Balance has announced that it is  recalling
it's Natural Balance Eatables for Dogs due to a
supplier's  recall. The affected formulas include
15oz cans of: Irish Stew, Hobo Chili,  Chinese
Take-Out and Southern Style Dumplin's with
Gravy. The supplier,  Castleberry Foods, found
one instance of botulism in improperly  sealed
cans of human food.

For more information please  visit:
http://www.nationalpetfoundation.com/foods/natural-balance.html

Get  notifications within the hour
of new recalls and save your pet's life. Sign  your
family and friends up for the free pet alerts  at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/pet-food-recall.html

The full  list of already recalled food can be found  at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/list.html

Please help get the  word out and forward this email
to any pet owners you know. Our goal is to  keep
our pets safe.

National Pet Foundation

Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay
Rialto, Ca