[ SHOWGSD-L ] FOOD FIGHT!!!....YESSSSSSSSSSS!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

......just kidding...I just got home from my 4 hour round trip to Hollister
CA.....Hollister is famous for two reasons....Mary Voss has her Green Tripe
business and it's the city of my only California marriage...lol...anyway Mary
told me that Her business will be featured on the Discover Channel show "Dirty
Jobs" on October 28th at 9PM....green tripe is gross!..it's also one of the
best foods in the world for our dogs...it's not cheap and expensive to
ship......Mary ships all over our country and to a few others as well....if a
group of you want to get together and order in volume, you could split the
shipping cost..and no I am not trying to help Mary, believe me she's doing very
well. I'm trying to help anyone that wants to try an outstanding natural food
product....Mary says after one day on Green Tripe your dogs turns RED....okay I
made that up...but what she did say is Green tripe is like Doggie Crack
Cocaine!....she's right, they love it....FB