[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FOOD AND ALLERGIES

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:19:52 EDT

In a message dated 3/21/2007 2:14:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree  w/ u, what I don't like is the ways that others force feed their
opinions  about their way of doing things....I'm glad to hear that there are
those  who feed raw, however, I do not want to be made out to be an diot
because I  feed that JUNK THEY call Kibble....I swear, their opinions are not
about  that kibble, but about the fact that their is a company selling it  and
making money!!! I get tired of all this left wing, vegan, psycho babble  crap
that some on the list try to push on to others...  JMO,

Mike

Oh hell, I feed my dogs whatever they want. They want coffee?? Have a sip.
They want freedom fries? Have a few.  They want to eat the Cockatiel?   Well,
well, even I have to have some limits, that's my favorite bird in the  world,
he tells me who much he loves me every morning.  Got to keep some  standards
around here.

I have fed raw, and kibble, and cajun.  None of the dogs ever  complained
about either, as long as there was something in their bowls.   Guess they are
more easygoing than some people.

Ileana