[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FMDIDGAD

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:49:19 -0800 (PST)

To simplify all this ..... and get the judge you want ....
Proclaim yourself as King (or Queen) of the land,  pick the judge you want,
hold
the show in your yard and then invite everyone to attend. Those that like your
choice will come, those that don't won't. <VBG>
LOL ...  and I am a Tax Accountant.
Weighted ballots will only work   IF close to 50% of the people voting want the
same person to be first. (I found it amusing following the examples that were
given to explain one's point.)

Lyn Chernak
CherLyn Shepherds - Updated June 06,2010

http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC