[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FM consolidation

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gatlinp@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:53:08 -0700

Ah, someone has been doing their homework........
Only two states have hosted futurities because, in all of the states listed
for
the NW region, there are only FIVE specialty clubs:  I am not sure for
Canada.
I know of only 2 in the western half now: BC and Edmunton.  Who ever added
Canada
to our list surely wasn't looking at population densities.
Plus, look at a map and compare the size of  the regions, as far as land
mass is concerned.
The SE region has (if I remember correctly) 23 specialty clubs or almost 5
times as many
as the NW region.  In contrast, the NW region cover almost Five times the
area as the
SE region.

Kay