[ SHOWGSD-L ] FLASH!!!!!! MATCHING DONATION MONEY AVAILABLE FOR LAST HOPE!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Okay folks....we have someone offering to match any donations made up to TWO
THOUSAND DOLLARS for Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc! That means if you donate your
two dollars now, it becomes FOUR!!! This money will be earmarked for our
Sanctuary as well as the emergent medical needs of Thor (the dog on the wall)
who is unable to bear weight on one leg, and Ranger the senior who is
recovering from a bout of mange. Both will require ongoing veterinary care!!
If we are able to raise the  full
$4,000.00, then it will be equally divided between our Sanctuary fund and our
medical fund, giving us the ability to continue helping those who have no
hope...WE are their LAST HOPE! Please help us to bring them to Save Haven by
donating today either via paypal at windwych@xxxxxxxxx or by sending a check
made out to Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc. addressed  in care of:
Dawn Restuccia
24 Heather Lane
YarmouthPort, Ma. 02675
With deepest gratitude from the members of Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.
(Ranger and Thor say "WOOFWOOF" and THANK YOU for caring!)

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx