[ SHOWGSD-L ] FIRST N/W PACIFIC BRAG

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:59:26 EST

Best weekend since we've moved to Oregon from St. Louis because we went to
our first dog show.

The Willamette Valley Kennel Club under Robert Caswell, Jr., first time in
the ring:
FaithRock Caralon Good Vibrations  "Shaker" went RWD from the 6-9  month
class.
His sister FaithRock Caralon Surfer Girl took her class.

They are sired by CH Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff and Dam is Caralonqed Haley's
Comet, (CH FaithRock Ruby Queen's sister.

Shaker is bred and owned by Larry & Terry Rock and co owned by Judy
DeRousse.  Surfer is co-owned by Bob Braue.  Thank you  co-owners.
A huge thank you to all for the compliments and support from  ringside.  We
met so many wonderful nice people that made us feel so  welcome!  This is truly
what dog shows are all about!  Helps us forget  about the rain for a weekend!
 Thank you Julie Hamaski for taking me under  your wing and Joan, Eric and
Chris for sharing a wonderful time at  breakfast.  One can never talk enough
dog
talk.  Thank you for  fulfilling the weekend!

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
314.494.4110 Cell
Home  of Newest CH FaithRock Caralonqed "Ruby" Queen, TC,  CHIC