[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FEMALE GSD IN ARKANSAS NEEDS RESCUE - FW: GSD Rescue- @NetPets.Org

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:51:13 -0500

Gayle, that is so cool !!! What wonderful news.... Thanks so much for making
my day.......and thank YOU - it is you who got the job done, by sending the
post to your friend !!!  The power of the List is exactly that - the network
it provides.  It got the post to you and you knew exactly what to do with
it.....Kudos to you once again !  The List has been a resource assisting
with lots of rescues, but it is the PEOPLE who make it happen - people like
YOU and your friend in Arkansas.

I hope Greta fills the void for your friend, and that they do beautifully
together for a long time to come.

I will pass this along to Linda Kury right away.

Thanks again !!!!!!

Margy