[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FEB 20 UPDATE ON 39 GSDS RESCUED, LINK TO STATEMENT AND PHOTOS

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>, "terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx" <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>, "rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:02:27 -0800 (PST)

I am glad to hear this.  Thank you for your efforts in support of these dogs.
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World

find out anything.
Terry ________________________________ From: Zoa Rockenstein
<zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>