[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FB and the list

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:16:53 -0800

Terry, you said you were cancelling your FB ?
Again the Facebook page is about INCLUSION, we are cloistered to the point
that
we are not replenishing members enough to slow the loss of membership.
There are "members only" on the GSDCA . org website, there are chats on
various lists
that are list members only.
Facebook is about freedom of sharing, not walling us off , yet again, ad
nauseum.
Love to have you on board BTW Terry.    It is a site to feel welcomed, and
share about GSDs..from all over.
Folks we need the POSITIVE PR, especially important with the hosting of the
2013 World Trials,
soon upon us.  We can't put out a "welcome mat" behind walls or closed
"members only " doors.
However you may want to start a chat or blog  yourself that is "members
only" if you feel strongly about  it.
Perhaps on the www.GSDCA.org site?*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* Kathy*
*