[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FAILING CLUBS

  • From: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • To: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:34:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2006 3:28:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I show  mostly at all breeds.  There aren't any GSD clubs in my state.  My
biggest pet peeve at shows is hearing my fellow GSD friends making rude
comments out loud about the dogs that win.  Granted maybe the winning  dog
wasn't the best specimen, but keep it to yourself.  Go  up  to that person
that
won and introduce yourself.  Maybe get them more  involved in our breed.
Offer to be there if they every want to talk  doggie stuff.  I also get angry
with the people that go up to novices  at shows telling them all their dogs
faults then offer to sell them one of  their show prospects.  I started out
with
a pet and pretty quick was  able to tell the difference between what I had
and
what was out there  winning.  We need to be friendlier at the shows.  I have
honestly made a decision that every time I go to a show I will walk up to
someone I don't recognize and intoduce myself.  I got to meet Karen  Lollar
at the Denver all breeds  because of seeing her post on this  list.  Awhile
back
I got to meet Stormy Hope after seeing her post  and finding out that she
moved to Colorado.  I think we all need to  be more friendly and available to
people!   Just walk up and  hi!

CandyZ

well there you have it!... ^ 5  CandyZ