[ SHOWGSD-L ] Exciting shows

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:09:06 -0400

It just reminded me how stupid the criminals are. Nancy said he was drunk or
high. I suspect they spent the night doing meth, then decided since they had
the keys, why not go get the truck. When they closed the back doors, they had
to see the two shepherds. I do wonder why they didn't bark, but there were dog
people all around.

It was more than stupid and so great that Nancy and Amy challenged them.

Evan