[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Exciting shows

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:05:03 -0500

What gets me most is there are only dozens of GSDs around not far from the
cars correct?!?
Too bad it wasn't on video... The club could make a bunch of money sending
it into one of those cops or worlds dumbest shows!

Jen P & her Pack still wondering what would possess someone to steal a
vehicle with GSDs inside. Even if they were crated, they must come out of
the vehicle for it to go wherever they go, right? Or am I wrong?

On Monday, May 11, 2015, Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now that is funny.

Evan