[ SHOWGSD-L ] Exciting new addition!!

  • From: "MELODY HUGHES" <melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 00:00:12 -0400

Our Memorial Day was marked by a trip to Barbara Amidon and a very exciting
addition to our kennel here at Melry Shepherds.  I am pleased to announce that
Amber's Unexpected Journey is now a new part of our family!  "Journey's" Sire
is Sel. Ch. Scher-los Rougue of Karizma and her Dam is Barbara's beautiful
Amber's Ebony Lace.  This puppy is a gorgeous black and red with wonderful,
outgoing temperament.
Her side gait and attitude are already breathtaking.
I also enjoyed meeting Barbara's turtle family!  Her little Russian turtle is
so cute... I can see why she is so excited to have him.  I've never seen a
turtle like that one.
Thanks Barbara, for the opportunity to own a top pick from a very promising
litter!
Melody Hughes~