[ SHOWGSD-L ] Exciting Brags from the NW Futurity/Maturity weekend

  • From: "Roxann Labra" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "roxyjoefrankie@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 00:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

EXCITING BRAGS: So my weekend at the NW speciality show and Futurity/ Maturity
was fun and exciting. I'd like to thank the club for there lunch and
hospitality. First my young boy Nitro (Silhouette's Spectacular Bid of Somerset
Rose) went into the ring under Chris Walkowicz and took a 5pt major his first
time in the ring then went in and gaited his was to Best of Winners. Nitro is
15 months old. I can't explain how excited I am. Thank you Chris for this nice
win and to Channing Sheets for handling this young guy. Nitro is owned by
myself and was breed by Samatha Klug and Tammy Paris Smith. His Dam is Somerset
Rose's Ember Noble Spirit Silhouette. Sire: Ch. Saterhaus Rocket Man of
Nordlicht. Nitro is the grandson to my boy Turbo ( FV MV SEL EX CH Laslar's
League of His Own of Somerset Rose). and grandson to my girl Hannah of
Laurigail.
My Next bigger Brag is about my boy Somerset Rose's Victory w Honor who was
given a 5pt major under Charlotte La Rosa. Pending AKC approval Victor is now a
Champion. Victor is my First Home bred Champion and I'm so proud of him and
excited. Victor has been shown very limited times and has finished with all
majors. He was also the Maturity winner last year in the NW Maturity. His Sire:
(US) CH Mar Haven's Remember Me of Mi-Peg. Dam: Sater-Nordlicht Aurora
Rose.Thank you Channing for taking my boy in for his wins.
On a lighter note Nitro and Bella (Somerset Rose's Kiss my Corona) both came
home with wood from there Futurity/Maturity. What a great weekend. Congrats to
everyone on there wins and thank you everyone for your support and
friendliness.
Roxann

Home of 2011 MV 2010 FV SEL EXC CH LASLAR'S LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SOMERSET ROSE
OVC H/E
www.somersetrosegsd.yolasite.com

http://showgsd.org/mail.html