[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Exceed dog food

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

I ran across a dog food made by Nutrena  named Loyall  The maintainence is only
21% Protein
I believe and they also have other foods with higher percentanges the active
formula runs $30.00 It is sold at farm stores  like Bomgards .A friend uss it
and really likes it.
  Has any one ever heard of it or used it?She says it puts weight on skinny dogs
http://www.loyallpetfood.com/

 Donsta Shepherds
2006,SW,BOM,CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA Good
CH.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA Good
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra OFA Good(ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra OFA Excellent(ch.pts)
Donsta's Peachy Keen(ch.pts)
09BIAF,Donsta's You Had Me At WOW http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/