[ SHOWGSD-L ] Everyone has a life, and they are all weird

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:00:46 -0400

This is the breed that learns to lead the blind?

Yes, we all do have a weird life. You just have to learn to recognize it.

Most know that about a year ago I did a magic show in a little theatre in
upstate Michigan. I invited my aunt, who is still performing to join me, and we
took turns doing close up magic after I finished my stage work.

Her birthday is today, she is 102. I just got done talking to her, and after I
judge in NH, on my way to the National she wanted me to stop by. She has a new
card trick she wants to teach me.

As was said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. It melts in the sun, and
others always get the best pieces before you get a chance." Or something like
that.

Evan