[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Everyone counts

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:31:28 -0700

This is a NATIONAL CLUB  and that won't change just because we can't have a
National Show in
every corner of the Country,  nor does it eliminate Regional Clubs because we
cannot have a
National Show in the back yard of every Regional Club.
Some things,  for many reasons just won't work no matter how ideal it would be,
or how much we
would all love to have it that way someday.
What WOULD make it a "regional"  show is that it is so difficult to get a dog
there,  that only the
people in that region would have easy access.   It's a big Nation with airlines
downsizing.......

Call me nuts.........but I see it as  'a cup half FULL'  if we have the
National more accessible to
EVERYONE  EVERY year..... instead of easy access for someone some day.......??

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com