[ SHOWGSD-L ] Everyone counts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 22:24:10 EDT

I do understand the thought, but do not want to lose the need to have the
national be accessible to all members, at some time.  When we do move the
national, it allows those in other areas to attend.

This seems to be a balance, between what is popular, and what is  necessary.

It is an opinion that can't be ignored.

My opinion, and it is no surprise that I have one, is that doing what is
best for everyone so long as the club isn't losing money is a good idea.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 10/1/2008 9:02:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I agree wholeheartedly with both Julie and Carolyn  that
our national should be in more central locations.