[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Every Resident in California

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:55:09 EDT

Alternately, you CAN go to
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/issues/alert/?alertid=9421981&type=ML&show_alert=1
NAIA has information there, talking   points to add to your letters, add your
own comments.   Some people find it easier to get the ideas from talking
points (see how easy it is), then either email it, snail mail it or (best,
email
it THEN snail mail it.

By working for California, you are working for all dogs everywhere.

Stormy
In a message dated 3/12/07 9:44:21 AM, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I would urge that everyone take a couple of minutes and go to this site,
> write Mr Levine on CA 1634.  This is a very dangerous precedent, and if CA
> goes...the rest of the country can kiss their intact dogs Goodbye.
> Come on guys..it only takes a second.
> Kathy Tank

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.