[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's posts

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: CagGra@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:58:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2007 9:57:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:
Here is one of the posts last week where list members clearly  were
discussing who they "heard" were running for various positions.?  Yet, you and
nobody
else said one thing to them or considered them nasty  vicious people.? Below,
it clearly states they "heard but have not  confirmed".? Gee, how dare they.??
My point is we are not talking  about "hearing" that someone went crazy and
killed someone or shot all  their dogs without confirming.? It's running for
office, just like  below.? My other point is that there is clear animosity
between some  people on this list and it's clear to see who is in attack mode
and
who  is in defense mode and who changes from day to day.? Not a fun place for
members to be right now.

Thanks for bringing this to light Jeff, point very well taken.   No, no one
jumped on me for what I heard.  Boy could we not write  books!    How many
times at a show has someone said to you  "have you heard".  How many time have
you
spoken to someone on the  phone who said "have you heard".  If we all could
only have a penny  for each time we could pay our handlers!
I put a post on a think a week ago about information as the  highway.   I am
involved enough I feel to be able to sort  through what I know from most of
what I have heard.  If the "heard"  news disturbs me, if check further or call
the person if I feel it  warrants it.  MOST of what I read here I know a little
bit about,  sometimes more. I am glad Evan fills my day up reading whatever
he is  posting.  He certainly gets everyone thinking and seems to be his  point.
You are right some are ready to jump pretty quick - I can too if the  right
buttons get pushed.  Bet last I checked we are all just human,  all have
opinions, all have emotions.  Acceptance of shortcomings is  hard pressed for
some
of us, me included.
Not perfect, not claiming to be, will probably do more "I heards"  will
probably hear more "I heards" and will probably not slit my wrists  and watch
them
bleed over it.
And by the way, thank you Rita Sandell for your post.  Was nice  to get over
some I heards in her camp.  Again, information is the  highway.
Have a great day....will let you know if I hear any more good  ones.
Molly

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"