[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's posts

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: CagGra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:31:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2007 9:15:52 AM Central Daylight Time, CagGra writes:
And again I ask you why nobody jumped on people last week that posted who
they "heard" were running for GSDCA board?  I can assure you that not all of
those people were called to verify they were runnning first.  I didn't see you
post to them.  Were they not being nasty by posting what they heard?

I'll agree the term nasty was a little strong, I'm sorry.  There are alot of
things that have been posted that have gotten out of hand...how about Lindsay
not being able to video...all was needed there was a phone call to Nanci and
it would have not gotten out of hand. I did call Nanci because I did question
what was in her report...and got the truth.  I did post what Nanci said to the
list.   As far as "whos running for the board" from last week, I saw the names
and I did call some of the people to see if it was true or not...some I
already knew were true. .

I guess not knowing the truth and posting anyway is fine .... than knowing
the boring truth first..right Jeff.

Patty Szymczak