[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's posts

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

My God finally the voice of reason. Good job Jeff.
  Bob Neiman
caggra@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Here is one of the posts last week where list members clearly were discussing
who they "heard" were running for various positions.? Yet, you and nobody else
said one thing to them or considered them nasty vicious people.? Below, it
clearly states they "heard but have not confirmed".? Gee, how dare they.??
My point is we are not talking about "hearing" that someone went crazy and
killed someone or shot all their dogs without confirming.? It's running for
office, just like below.? My other point is that there is clear animosity
between some people on this list and it's clear to see who is in attack mode
and who is in defense mode and who changes from day to day.? Not a fun place
for members to be right now.

Jeff Pyle