[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's little red car...

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 23:18:58 EDT

thanks for a good laugh, viv.  i remember taking sirca, my foundation bitch,
to a match in my MG midget.  i had sirca, my purse, a grooming bag, an ex-pen
and my lunch and sirca's water, bowl amd treats all packed into that little
2-seater.  there was a man standing nearby when i parked.  he looked at me and
said, "i don't know how you did that but i'll give you $10 if you can get it
all back in at the end of the day."  i did and even fit sirca's rosettes and
trophy into that little car.  the guy kept his word and handed me $10 which, in
1983, paid for my entry fee and the gas to get there!
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
<BR><BR>**************<BR>Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel