[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan's critique of my post

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:16:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2007 9:05:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Tindrock1@xxxxxxx writes:
you can  pick  my words apart
but my saying that is just the way I showed my  support to  what Jimmy said.
Why you feel you had to publicly  criticize my post made  me feel bad.

I didn't mean it that way. What I did was use one post,  Cheryl's  to make a
point. She has a right and should agree or disagree if  she feels that way.
What I meant to say is when we read a long post, we should  agree with only
that
which we find to be true. If you do agree with every word,  you have the
right to say so.

I just didn't find the entire post from Jim to be valid. Some of it, I did
agree with, and some I didn't. I wanted to convey that, not to attack Cheryl,
who so often posts with great intelligence.  I would feel badly if the way  I
responded caused her to think I was attacking her.  For that I do  apologize.

Two or three word posts, I might agree with every word. One that runs over
four screens, would probably bring a mixed opinion from me.

But, that is just me.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together