[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's Post

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 10:05:31 -0600

And some times judges just can't figure out anything to say about some
classes-  and you really would not want to hear what we are thinking

A very famous judge once said to me "when you can find anything good to say
to the owner look down and tell them what nice black toenails he has"
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org