[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan's Blog Maturity Bitches, BIM

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:25:11 -0700

I am leaving they are in the ring. It is up to Tony now.  I missed the
first couple of dogs, but Lenny is up next with You Bet Your Asp.
Jeff Pyle is next with Hickoryhills Raspberry Beret.  Some nice
applause as he goes around.  Next is Tanbark-Joelle Tanzanite of
Chablis.  She is getting faster as the crowd   I got called away, and
came back just as Gloria finished the first group.  She takes everyone
around as a group, and starts looking them over one by one.  Gloria
steps back and suveys the entire group .  They go around one more
time, and she pulls up Raspberry Beret, Tanzanite, Shadyrock's
cotillion, and TR Marnett's Deal Breaker.  One more time around and
Deal Breaker moves to third.  One last look, and she sets them aside
to look at the second group.

First up is Jimmy Moses with Ch Kridler's Nutmeg v Signature.  Duty
called and I missed the entire group individuals.  But the entire
second group is back in the ring.  One quick look, and Gloria has them
go around as a group.  They stop and set up, and Gloria goes down the
line touching each dog.  And around as a group one more time.
Starting at the back of the line, she asks each dog for a down-and-
back.  One more long look and she pulls up Nutmeg and Enchanted
American Anthem, Clayfield Brier Rose, and Hickoryhill's Magic
Marker.  She keeps Nutmeg and American Anthem and dismisses the rest.
Then she pulls in the first group.  She only keeps Raspberry Beret and
TR Ro' Elsia v Anne-isle from the first group.  She moves Nutmeg to
msecond behind Raspberry Beret.  Anotehr long look. . . . One more
time around . . . and the winner is Raspberry Beret.

I am pleased how Markie looked and tickled for Randy.  That was tough
competition, and I can't complain. Besides, no one will listen to me
anyway.  I love Raspberry and hadn't seen her before.  I would think
she will go Select, and both she and Markie won Futurities and
Maturities in different regions. The Grangers should be proud.

Evan here.  Markie looked great, and her litter-mate won. So, it's all
good.  Now for Best in Maturity Bitch or Dog.  It will be Raspberry
against Ray Bearone.  Those are two great shepherds.  How cool, I own
the littermate to the Maturity bitch.

Best in Maturity, Winsome's Ray Bearone V Ekolan.

More to come.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/