[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan is not a Bored Member, nor will he play one on tv

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:09:48 EST

In a message dated 2/15/07 8:26:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
psharp212@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan ran  against Lew for president in the last presidential election.
I can't help  but think that, had the Florida vote not been rigged with
pregnant chads,  the Hunte vote would have not gone this far.

I did run against Lew, because I did not know he was going to run. I
supported Lew then, and I do now.  He has been a great ambassador for our
breed, and
I am pleased that he beat me in the election.  I know how hard  Lew is
working now, and has since the election.  I am sure he has had days  when he
wished
I had won.

I have never had a day since the nominations, that I have not thanked the
membership for voting for Lew.  I know the last meeting provided an  unpleasant
result, but like all manner of things, as with prunes, this too shall  pass.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/