[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan as a trial attorney

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:30:29 -0500

   Some of the most fun I have had is arguing before the Supreme Court of
California. They are very bright justices, and know ahead how they are going to
knock down the attorneys.  We have to be ready for whatever they throw at us.

On the other side, we get to read all their past opinions, and be ready to
throw them back in their faces if they argue the other side.

I have done it a number of times now, and about 50 or so times in the Court of
Appeal, (the same but with only three justices), both in state and federal
court.

It is what I work for.  If I don't agree with the decision, I will appeal.

I have never been known to be appealing, in any manner.

It is my way of proving everyone wrong.

I used to be the West Coast Trial Judge for the AKC.

When I found against the AKC, they disbanded the court.  When they set up a new
one, they had a new judge.

Go figure.

Evan