[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan as a trial attorney

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD Show List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 05:11:07 +0000 (UTC)

Don't let the smooth taste fool you! Mr Ginsburg was a "pit bull" that day!
The California Supreme Court Justices were firing arguments at him and he
fired his responses right back at them with legal elegance! The way he
foughtfor the parents of a child killed by a tragic accident ( heart
breakingstory) I just can't describe what was going through my mind and
emotions that day, glad I was there to see it! Incredible! The rest of this
post IS dog related .... About ten or so years ago at a dog show BASU and I
were checking out this good looking woman at ringside with a GSD who clearly
was not entered in the show! Evan was in the ring showing one of his dogs,
Tedi yelling at him to slow down! Don't remember if Evan's dog won or not
cuzI was watching that woman... Well when Evan came out of the ring he went
over to the woman, gave her some papers to sign and she immediately bent
downhugging her dog and she said to the dog " now we don't have to see Daddy
ever again"..... Never saw the woman again  so Ginsburg is doing divorces
andshowing dogs at the same time! Amazing FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App