[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan are you going to the Canadian National?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:06:42 EDT

pamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  reason I ask is that it took weeks to find out what happened at  the
national last year.  There was no one who sat ringside and sent us  all the
blow by blow and the results took forever to get up on the parent  website.
If Evan can't come, is there anyone else that is willing to take  on this
task and not just bragging about their own win?  For those of  us who are
stay-at-home we like to hear about the whole show  too.

I have enough trouble getting away for our National, and every year it is
never a sure thing. It seems I always have a trial starting, or not finishing
in
 time. I can't make the Canadian National, (and I do regret it) but hope
someone  else will let us know what is going on.

This year, if I make it to St. Louis, I intend to post my musings every few
hours. It might be more fun that way, and I am working on getting up my
energy.  If Tedi gets home soon, so I don't have to feed dogs, myself and
practice
law, I  should be in shape for the national.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together