[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan and the Nationals

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:37:56 -0700 (PDT)

I say to all  PPP'ers that are attending this years national, bring your sweat
shirts to the national and lay down on the arena floor we can stop the show
until Evan is ready to type. :0) I would do it in a heart beat.

  I know what is wrong with the breed. There are a bunch of old chubby 60's
flower children  raising hell.

  Cool and Groovy
  Terry
GSGrandma@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Now look here. I cannot make it to the National. I depend on Evan for
making me THINK I am there. Get with whomever and fix this problem. I will
argue with that little man any other time but at the NATIONAL HE is the KING.
Give him anything he wants PLEASE.

Pat

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.