[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan and the National

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:41:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/2007 5:58:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Evan and  the Nationals
I say to all  PPP'ers that are attending this years  national, bring your
sweat shirts to the national and lay down on the arena  floor we can stop the
show until Evan is ready to type. :0) I would do it in a  heart beat.

I know what is wrong with the breed.  There are a bunch of old chubby 60's
flower children  raising  hell.

That is only effective if the woman are topless and the men  are good looking.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together