[ SHOWGSD-L ] Eva is dead.

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:39:52 EDT

My beautiful, brave, incredible hero dog is dead. Eva. Two years ago I
placed her with a single woman, and on the third day she had Eva, she was
invaded by two men who were in her bedroom. My friend Gayle did not know they
were there, but when she let a hysterical barking Eva in from the back yard,
she  ran straight for the bedroom door, throwing herself on it, and barking
hysterically. Gayle opened the door (she thought Eva was just stressed by
being  in a new home)...and Eva threw herself at the men. One dived out the
high  bedroom window, and the other climbed on the sewing machine, with Eva
after  him tooth and nail. Gayle ran for her life to a neighbor's house. The
cops came,  and Eva would not let them in...Gayle was screaming "Don't shoot
my dog"...she  got Eva under control, and the cops told her that Eva
probably saved her life,  as a woman in the neighborhood had come upon the same
scene, and was murdered.  Sigh. Eva was 5, and died of cancer. She had it in
her spine, and her leg, which  was broken by the cancer. The vet kept her
comfortable at Gayle's home,  and Gayle brought her to me to say goodbye. She
died the next week. She was  so happy to see me, but was so in love with
Gayle, all could see it...shining  from her eyes. Shining through my tears. My
beautiful Eva, you were sent to me,  and to Gayle, to save her, and then you
left us, mission accomplished.

Syd
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631276x1201390200/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
click.net%2Fclk%3B214101948%3B35952020%3Bv)