[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukenuba-everyone else

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:50:37 -0800

The "other AOM" at the Eukanuba is
Ch. Von Hamm Bedkar Leathern' Lace (Stevie).........
Not only a Stormy granddaughter........but also a
Ch. Rogue's Renegade granddaughter (thank you, Joe and Cathleen).

Of the eleven GSD entered in the Eukanuba, seven showed up.
We were fortunate in the fact that the ring next to our scheduled ring
was empty and we were given both rings to show in.  Thank goodness there
was a gated walkway where only exhibitors and handlers were
allowed.....there
were so many people there to watch.

I have to say that ALL of the GSD who came to show on Sunday put on a
terrific
show........ALL were beautifully groomed and trained.......ALL  had worked
hard
through the year to get an invitation.....and "most" stayed after showing
to talk to
the crowd and allow their fine animals to be played with and petted.  These
people
also deserve a big "congratulations".........as breeders, exhibitors,
handlers, etc......
and ambassadors of the Breed.

---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar

<izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>